Bromley Brighter Beginnings
- to provide essential baby, child or household items to local families in financial hardship;
- to raise awareness about the level of poverty in the London Borough of Bromley and the impact of this poverty on the lives of children and their parents;
- to fund occasional activities & essentials for women and children living in domestic violence refuges;
- to signpost families to other local sources of support as necessary;
- to thereby reduce stress, anxiety and depression, which will in turn help the children in these deprived families; and
- to facilitate the recycling of baby- and child-related items that the original owners no longer use.
How we’ve helped
Since we started in 2012, we’ve made a difference to over 500 families.
Annual General Meeting (AGM) Reports