Two Teaching Assistants for lower KS2 (contract will include lunchtime supervision).
Salary is pro rata to FT salary of £17887 to £18836
Required: As soon as possible.
Southborough Primary School is a vibrant, rapidly improved, high attaining school, that is forward thinking and dynamic. Our school has an inclusive and stimulating learning environment where children enjoy learning and all children have aspirations to succeed.
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic and hard-working Teaching Assistants to join our supportive and friendly team. We would like people who will challenge and inspire our children and be able to work collaboratively as part of a strong and committed team.
“Knowledge Through Nurture”
The Successful candidate will be:
· A qualified or experienced TA
· Or be able to show an interest in working with children, to enable them to succeed.
· Able to show knowledge and understanding of working to ensure children with SEND can succeed
· An inspirational, creative and motivated person who has a passion for learning to ‘make a difference’
· Able to enable outstanding & memorable learning
· Committed to excellence, inclusion and high expectations
· Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil his/her potential
· Pro-active and energetic team member committed to building an ‘exceptional’ school.
We can offer you:
· A friendly, welcoming and inclusive community with a strong nurturing ethos
· A strong and supportive leadership team
· A clear vision for the future
· A commitment to your career aspirations and professional development
· Enthusiastic, motivated and well behaved children who want to learn
· A committed, motivated governing body and parents working in partnership
· A culture of enjoyment and achievement.
Deadline: 28th October
Interviews: 6th November
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS as well as confirmation that they are not disqualified from teaching.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.